Hamilton Jewelers is nationally recognized as a leader in the fine jewelry community with a reputation for integrity, value, and trust. We are seeking energetic people to complement the quality of luxury goods represented in multiple departments.
HUMAN RESOURCES LEADER
Human Resources Leader Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and enhances the organization's culture and human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Leader Job Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Leader Skills and Qualifications:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization.
Princeton, NJ and Palm Beach, FL
Full-time Jewelry & Luxury Goods Sales Associate
Hamilton Jewelers offers a comprehensive salary, training, and benefits program. We are committed to your success and we are proud to offer you an environment that encourages your professional growth and advancement. Please send resumes to Careers@HamiltonJewelers.com.