Hamilton Jewelers is nationally recognized as a leader in the fine jewelry community with a reputation for integrity, value, and trust. We are seeking energetic people to complement the quality of luxury goods represented in multiple departments.
SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATES
Princeton, NJ and Palm Beach, FL
Full-time Jewelry & Luxury Goods Sales Associate
Position Summary: Primarily responsible for providing an exceptional client experience for all internal and external clients by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of selling skills, merchandise, client services, and security & operations.
General Purpose: Developing Client Relations; Strategic Selling; Product Knowledge; Security & Operations; Problem Resolution
- Greet clients promptly and engage them to establish their needs, treating all clients equally, regardless of purchase or appearance.
- Promote and present merchandise and services available to clients, describing features, benefits, and value.
- Probe, recommend, select, or assist in locating merchandise based on client’s needs and desires.
- Manage any client service issues while maintaining the brand's high standards, using all appropriate resources, in a timely manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Maintain familiarity with product lines, merchandise sources, and Hamilton sources.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies and procedures, and security practices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors merchandise mix, vendors, strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Maintain organized and updated client profile books, special orders, and other required company documentation to guarantee compliance, client satisfaction; and for building long-term relationships.
- Apply proper client considerations per Hamilton established company standards on stock and special order merchandise.
- · Achieve or exceed established individual sales goals, add-on percentages, gross margin goals, and improved average sales.
- · Set-up and maintain showcases visually displaying designs by collection, using appropriate forms, ensuring quality assurance, cleanliness, and security of merchandise.
- · Set goal for professional growth and development.
- · Complete New Hire Training Program.
- · Attend regularly scheduled staff training meetings to ensure development.
- · Attend in store vendor training sessions.
- Complete and reconcile daily cycle counts and semi-annual inventories.
- Inspect tagging and pricing on merchandise to validate accuracy.
- Comply with company insurance regulations and shipping policies.
- Uphold a team approach to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, adherence to M/V/CV, and career growth.
Hamilton Jewelers offers a comprehensive salary, training, and benefits program. We are committed to your success and we are proud to offer you an environment that encourages your professional growth and advancement. Please send resumes to Careers@HamiltonJewelers.com.