As part of our dedication to provide the best experiences for our clients and community, we are proud to host a special viewing of the exquisite Breguet Full Crazy Flower High Jewelry Watch, February 19-22 at our Worth Avenue location. Learn more about this stunning timepiece below and make sure to visit the store to see it in person.
Breguet High Jewelry displays stunning boldness in the design of its contemporary gem-set pieces. The Breguet Full Crazy Flower, weds pure beauty of diamonds to the technical daring of a mobile setting.
Housing a calibre 586 self-winding mechanical movement, the watch case features asymmetrical rows of baguette-cut diamonds mounted on settings affixed to the case from the center to the bezel. These fluid, springy settings make the most of the stones’ brilliance, swaying gracefully in response to movement of one’s wrist.
Exquisite baguette-cut diamonds oscillate back and forth in a graceful dance reminiscent of wind-ruffled petals, in keeping with the spirit of Marie-Antoinette’s Versailles domain romantically filled with French and English gardens.
• Reine de Naples wristwatch in 18-carat white gold.
• Caseband set with 193 petals of diamond baguette on a mobile setting, totaling approx. 58.87 cts.
• Dial flange set with 66 diamonds, approx. 0.13 ct. Balance spring in silicon. Inward-sloping dial paved with 206 diamonds totaling approx. 0.80 ct.
• Bracelet set with 130 baguette-cut diamonds, approx. 22.10 cts.
• Off-centered chapter ring set with 20 baguette-cut diamonds, approx. 0.46 ct.
• Self-winding movement.
• Sapphire caseback.
• Available with satin bracelet.
• Dimensions: 33 x 24.95 mm
• 38 hours power reserve
• 3Hz frequency
• Estimated 80 carats in diamond total (60 carats on the flower, 20 carats on the cuff bracelet)