Hamilton Jewelers is proud of our adherence to socially responsible and highly ethical business practices, as evidenced by our membership and association with the industry's most prestigious organizations, including:
- The Gemological Institute of America
- The Jewelers Vigilance Committee
- The Jewelers Board of Trade
- The American Gem Society
- The Jewelers of America
- The Council for Responsible Jewelry Practice
The foundation of a family business, and the basis on which our company has grown is an emphasis on personalization, as well as strong ties to our clients, industry, and communities. We also strongly value personal involvement.
We embrace socially, environmentally, and ethically sound business practices, and wholly support the United Nations' efforts to ensure Conflict Free diamonds in our industry. Hamilton Jewelers is committed to best practice diamond trading principles, including:
- Procuring all gemstones and diamonds only through legitimate sources that ensure a non-conflict region of origin.
- Support of the international trade policy, the Kimberley Process System, which works closely with governmental organizations to eliminate illegally traded diamonds.
- Ongoing membership and participation in the Jewelers Vigilance Committee, the guardian of ethics and integrity in the jewelry trade.
Hamilton Jewelers also maintains many philanthropic and civic affiliations with organizations and nonprofit causes in our communities. Through many charitable vehicles, we are proud to support important organizations that help to provide healthcare, education, cultural growth, and civic awareness to our region.